St. George’s University of London Scholarships is offering a number of medical scholarships for outstanding students who wish to enroll in a postgraduate study programme at the UK’s specialist health university dedicated to transforming people’s lives in the UK and around the world.
The University is the only medicine and health sciences university known for it dedication towards academic and research excellence in medicine, healthcare and science in UK. The university is poised to improve health through inspiring education and focused research. Are you a postgraduate medical students? Then take advantage of this opportunity.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing St. George’s University of London;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): St George’s University of London
- Host Institution(s): St George’s University of London
- Study Level: Masters
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships at St. George’s University of London
To be considered for the postgraduate taught scholarships for medical students at St. George’s University of London, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be from a low-income, lower-middle-income or upper-middle income country as defined by the World Bank.
- Must be self-funding (courses fully funded by the NHS or students receiving employer or sponsor funding are not eligible).
- Have completed an application for the course, either full-time or part-time study.
- Not already be qualified at Masters level or above.
- Have or be predicted to obtain at least a 2:1
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Postgraduate Taught Scholarships at St. George’s University of London are to first submit an application for one of the eligible postgraduate taught programmes and will be considered for the award as there is no separate application for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1 July 2022