Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) is welcoming applications from suitably qualified students to get enroll for their 2022 SSE MBA–Scholarship (Autumn). This opportunity is highly competitive and available for both domestic and international students.
The scholarship is based on cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics and covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for SSE MBA-scholarship 2022 Autumn.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Stockholm School of Economics MBA Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Stockholm School of Economics (SSE), Sweden
- Scholarship Type: Full-Fee Scholarship
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
- Study Level: Masters
- Host Institution(s): Stockholm School of Economics SSE, Sweden
- Scholarship Worth: SEK 495.000
- Number of Awards: Several
SSE MBA Scholarship 2022 Details
The SSE MBA program is designed for working professionals aiming to lead in global organizations. The program will help you grow into broader responsibilities more efficiently, sharpen your analytical skills, increase your financial understanding, and prepare you for the global business world.
You will learn how to lead in both a sustainable and innovative way, and through the MBALive® pedagogy, you will instantly apply your new knowledge and skills in different projects.
To be eligible for this Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must be home or international students
- Applicants must have a degree equivalent to 180 credits and
- Applicants must have a degree certificate or equivalents in the relevant field
- Applicants must have at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Applicants must be ready enrol in the full-time program
- Applicants must have very good English skills.
How to Apply
The application is made online, click here to Apply, to be taken to the application form. Please note that the form is in Swedish. However, the application can be in English.
Application Deadline: June 16, 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details