Summer Internship for Students and Recent Graduates is open to suitably qualified candidates to join the six-week programme designed to give the experience and skills needed for studies and future career.
Equinor internship is offering a hands-on experience in your chosen discipline while gaining a broad understanding of our strategy and operations across oil and gas, renewables, and low carbon solutions.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Summer Internship for Students and Graduates
- Company/Organisation(s): Equinor
- Host Location: Various Locations
- Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
- Program Duration: 6 Weeks
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Details About the Summer Internship for Students and Graduates
Your time will be split between working within one of our business areas, taking part in learning and development activities, and delivering a group project with several of your fellow interns (the group project does not apply to US interns).
Our internship is office based, but you will have the opportunity to work flexibly between home and office if agreed with your leader. Every business area, team, and project in Equinor plays a role in our response to this challenge, and our summer internship is no different.
As an Equinor intern, you can also expect the following:
- Hands-on experience
- Learning and development
- Multi-disciplinary project
- A balanced and rewarding work culture
Eligibility Criteria for the Summer Internship for Students and Graduates
To be eligible for Summer Internship for Students and Recent Graduates at Equinor, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants Currently studying for Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or Ph.D. with a strong academic record within Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Economics and Business Administration, Industrial Economics. Additional education in areas such as Information Technology, Technical and Law are also relevant.
- Fluent in English and preferably a second working language
- Have completed at least two years of higher education before the internship programme starts (30 May 2023)
- Candidates must live in a state where Equinor currently has presence
- Candidates must have the necessary work permit for the country in which they are applying for a position. The work permits must be valid at the point of application and for the duration of the employment. Please note that Equinor does not support, or sponsor work or visa permits for internship applications. Read more about it on the national authorities’ pages: United States.
Extracurricular activities and/or voluntary work are an advantage
- Every role and business area requires its own specific set of skills and personal attributes. Some of the qualities and characteristics we look for include:
- An awareness of risk and a commitment to safety for yourself and those around you.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to facilitate collaboration, influence stakeholders, and contribute to a diverse and inclusive culture.
- The flexibility to adapt to change, embrace new technology, and perform in a digitally enabled environment.
- Demonstrating a curious mind and the ability to problem-solve, innovate, and identify new ways of delivering against our objectives.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should Complete the online application form and fill in your personal details. Attach relevant documents, for instance, your CV, diplomas, and recent transcripts.
If you are in the process of finishing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades achieved to this point. You can also use your LinkedIn- profile for registration.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2022