SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarship 2022: The College of International Education, SWUFE in China is pleased to announce the SWUFE 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program (Category B). The Chinese Government through the Ministry of Education P.R.C awards scholarships to outstanding international students to study in China, at various partner higher institutions in the country.
Chinese University Program, usually fully-funded, is open to graduate students of any nationality wishing to take up their studies at any of the part institutions. SWUFE 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship Chinese University Program (Category B) is therefore now open for interested candidates wishing to enroll at the College of International Education, SWUFE.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing SWUFE Chinese Government Scholarships 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
- Scholarship Type: Fully-funded
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Students
- Host Institution(s): Chinese Universities
- Scholarship Worth: Covers tuition fees, Living allowance, Accommodation
- Number of Awards: Several
What are some of the Details for Chinese Government Scholarship Category – B Program
In order to promote mutual understanding, cooperation, and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Ministry of Education P.R.C has set up this scholarship program to sponsor outstanding international students to pursue graduate study in China.
Chinese Government established two types of scholarships through the Ministry of Education – The University Postgraduate Program and the “Silk Road” Program.
Who is Eligible to Apply and what are the Criteria
To be eligible for the Chinese Government Scholarship Category B – Chinese University Program, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport in accordance with the Nationality Law of The People’s Republic of China
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- Undergraduates (applying for master’s degree program) or postgraduates (applying for doctoral degree program) who will graduate in the current year must obtain a national recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise, the admission qualification will be invalid.
- Applicants have had a national recognized bachelor’s degree (applying for master’s degree program) or master’s degree (applying for doctoral degree program).
- Applicant Age Limit: Applying for master’s degree program: 18-35 years old, Applying for doctoral degree program: 18-40 years old.
- Requirements of Language Proficiency: Applicants whose native language is English, or can provide proof of studying in a 2-year or above degree program in which the teaching language is English, do not need to provide a language certificate.
How to Apply
All qualified applicants should apply online, confirm the application information, and pay the application fee.
- Submit online application at Chinese Government Scholarship System (http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register); The Agency Number of SWUFE is 10651).
- Submit an online application at SWUFE International Students Service System( http://swufe.17gz.org), and pay the application fee.
- Applicants shall guarantee the application information and documents are correct, valid, and authentic. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by any invalid or inauthentic documents/information.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2022