The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has announced the availability of its internship program for graduate students who are willing to learn and gain experience at one of the best development organizations of the world. The internship is open to motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
The Asian Development Bank Internship program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on Bank’s current operational needs.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Asian Development Bank Internship;
- Company/Organisation(s): Asian Development Bank
- Program Location: ADB headquarters
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
- Program Type: Graduate Internship
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: ADB member nations
Criteria for Eligibility Asian Development Bank Internship
To be considered for the Asian Development Bank Internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment.
- Be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- Possess an excellent command of English.
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
Benefits of the Internship
- Opportunity to work in a major international development organization.
- Work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries.
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the ADB internship program are to note that the application is done online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES). Applicants are to ensure that their CVs and essays are uploaded to the ACES to complete the application process.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2022