The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is pleased to announce the opening of its application portal to welcome suitably qualified foreign students who wish to study in France. The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is aimed at training foreign students in priority fields of study.
The Eiffel Scholarship of Excellence Program is a tool developed by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education establishments to attract the best foreign students to degree programs at master’s and doctoral level.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Eiffel Scholarship Program
- Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in France
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): France Government
- Study Level: Masters and PhD
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria for the Eiffel Scholarship Program
To be eligible for the Eiffel Scholarship Program 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have obtained relevant degrees in the eligible fields of study from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students in France.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Monthly allowance of €1,181 and €1,700 for masters and doctoral students respectively.
- Allowance for international transport, national transport.
- Accommodation and cultural
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Eiffel Scholarship Program 2023 are to contact higher education institutions in France for nomination. The following steps should be taken:
- Contact the Espace Campus France in your country of origin or the cooperation and cultural action department of the French Embassy who can guide and advise you in your study project;
- Contact the International Relations department of a French establishment by visiting its website, by email or by telephone, to find out the terms and the deadline for submitting an application to their department.
It is up to the applicant to choose the school or university in connection with their study project in France. All French higher education establishments can submit applications
- The establishment accepts and supports your application file for the Eiffel scholarship.
- The institution submits your application online, on the dedicated Campus France website.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: 10th January 2023