TotalEnergies is now accepting applications is open to interested and motivated candidates for its Young Graduate program 2022. This opportunity is for young graduates who will be working under the Maintenance / Inspection / Technology department in Lagos, Nigeria.
TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of TotalEnergies; a multinational energy company which has its operations in more than 130 countries and is committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program:
- Company/Organisation(s): TotalEnergies, Nigeria
- Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Basic Qualifications: Graduates
- Program Type: Graduate Program
- Program Duration: Under 3 years
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: Nigerian
Details About TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program
The Young Graduate program is an opportunity for young people to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university.
Eligibility Criteria for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program
To be eligible for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must be less than 26years old
- Applicants must live at least 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria
- Applicants must have BSc in Mechanical & Civil Engineering
- Applicants must have less than 1 year of professional experience
How to Apply
To be considered for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program, applicants should endeavour to fulfil the eligibility conditions before proceeding to submit application form online for this program [link below].
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: Not Specified