Toyota South Africa Graduate Development Programme 2022 is currently inviting young graduates of technical subjects or mechanical trades to apply for its Learnership Programme. These programs are available for African youths who are interested in various technical field and career.
The Learnership program provides an opportunity to be trained in various technical disciplines for a period of 7 months. Candidates will be awarded with an NQF Level 2 certification after the program.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Toyota Learnership Programme 2022:
- Company/Organisation(s): Toyota
- Program Location: South Africa
- Program Type: Learnership Program
- Basic Qualifications: Mechanical Trades in NTC3 or Technical Matric
- Program Duration: 7 Months
- Available Slot: Not specified
- Nationality: South Africans/Africans
What to Expect from Toyota Learnership Programme
Toyota South Africa Motors is as much a part of South African culture as vibrant citizens that drive their vehicles. The South African culture is at the heart of their organisation and it is the primary reason why South Africans love our vehicles.
Whilst the company strive beyond expectations to satisfy customers taking the development of the future leaders equally serious.
Who is Eligible to Apply
To be eligible for Toyota Learnership Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants from any nationality can apply
- Alternatively, Electrical Trade NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects, Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design Electro Technology/ Industrial Electronics and a trade related subject.
- Applicants with a Minimum Educational Qualification in Mechanical Trades: NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects, Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design And a trade related subject (mechanical)
How to Apply
To be considered for the Toyota Graduate Development Programme, applicants pleased advised to apply online via the official webpage.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022