Sheffield Hallam University UK is offering the Transform Together scholarships for all full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2022/23 academic year.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Transform Together Scholarships:
- Host Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University in UK
- Scholarship Sponsors: Sheffield Hallam University
- Host Country: UK
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Duration of Scholarship: for full period of study
- Offered annually? Yes
- Eligible Countries: International
Details About the Transform Together Scholarships
Are you ambitious? Do you want to represent international students at Sheffield Hallam University now and in the future? If so, the Transform Together exclusive and competitive scholarships are aimed at you.
Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enrol in the next academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrollment on their course.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria for the Transform Together Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving full or part funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
Value of Scholarship
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
- the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
- a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
How to Apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2023, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 01 November 2022.
Application Deadlines: 1st November 2022 for January 2023 start