UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship is pleased to inform suitably qualified candidates to apply for the International Postgraduate Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic session holding at University of the Arts London.
The UAL International Postgraduate scholarship in UK will cover the cost of tuition fees, accommodation and may also contribute towards living costs for postgraduate studies in the University.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the Arts London
- Host Institution(s): University of the Arts London
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Scholarship Type: Tuition awards
- Scholarship Worth: £50,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International Students
Who is Eligible to Apply for UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship
To be considered for the UAL Postgraduate Scholarship 2022-2023, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be ordinarily resident in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in the list of qualifying countries.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s 6 colleges starting in 2022/23. Your course must offer a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MBA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying country’s currency) at the point of application.
- Must provide a personal statement as part of the scholarship application which responds to questions asked.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible applicants for the UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 are to apply for admission first in an eligible course. Once you have received an offer to study at UAL, the ‘my funding’ page on your applicant portal will be updated to include application forms for scholarships you may be eligible for.
Application Deadline: 13th June 2022