UBC Doctoral Fellowships in Canada 2022: The University of British Columbia has announced with pleasure the 2022 application phase for its Doctoral Fellowships – the Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF), it is open to interested students across the globe. The UBC Doctoral Fellowships Program will ensure the financial support of at least $18,200 per year plus tuition for up to four years of their doctoral studies for UBC’s best PhD, DMA, and MDPhD students.
The program allows UBC to continue to attract and support outstanding domestic and international doctoral students, and it is aimed at providing those students with stable, base-level funding for their doctoral studies and research.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing UBC Doctoral Fellowships in Canada 2022 :
- Fellowship Sponsor(s): UBC, Canada
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Host Institution(s): UBC, Canada
- program Type: Doctoral Fellowship
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- Funding Amount: Min. of $18,200 per year + Tuition Cover
- Study Level: Doctoral (PhD, DMA, and MDPhD)
Who is Eligible for UBC Doctoral Fellowships 2022
- The Four-Year Fellowships may be held by domestic and international students. In general, the fellowships are offered to students beginning their first year of full time PhD, DMA, or MDPhD studies, but may be offered to continuing students.
- Students holding the following Tri-Agency awards automatically become 4YF designates: Vanier Scholarships, Doctoral Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGSD), CIHR Doctoral Research Awards, NSERC Doctoral Postgraduate Scholarships (PGSD), and SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships.
- 4YF funding may be offered for up to four years, but the duration of funding may be less in some circumstances (please refer to the 4YF Guidelines for details). In all cases, funding is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Doctoral students who obtain Tri-Agency scholarships may be eligible for 4YF tuition coverage and will receive 4YF stipend and tuition support once their external scholarship funding ends
How to Apply
To be considered for Four Year Fellowship funding, students submit an application for admission to the appropriate graduate program at UBC. For information about admission procedures and requirements visit the Application & Admission page.
All Ph.D., DMA, and MDPhD applicants offered admission are automatically considered for 4YF funding.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: No Deadline