About UNICEF Internship
The UNICEF Internship Program offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
The Offer | UNICEF Paid Internships 2022-2023
When a UNICEF office identifies the need for an intern to support their team, they publish the opportunity. All the interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available. You can find current opportunities.
Key Internship Details
These are some of the things you need to know about the UNICEF Paid Internships;
- Company/Organisation: UNICEF Internship
- Program Type: Paid Internship
- Program Location: UNICEF Internship
- Study level/Qualification: Students and Recent Graduates
- Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility and Criteria for the Internship
UNICEF Paid Internships are highly competitive opportunities. To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
These are some of the benefits of the UNICEF Internship
All UNICEF interns are entitled to:
- A stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
- A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
How to Apply for this Internship
All eligible candidates can submit their applications through the UNICEF internship application portal. First, you need to find current opportunities then proceed to complete and submit an online recruitment profile, CV/resume, and a cover letter.
Visit the Official website for further details