The University of Adelaide is inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship 2022. This University of Adelaide Research Scholarship is connected to the Australian Research Council Discovery Project Artisanal Making and the Future of Small-Scale Local Production.
The University of Adelaide scholarship is funded to support a full-time PhD student who is commencing research in cultural studies, media and communication studies, or a cognate discipline.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Adelaide Research Scholarships 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
- Host Institution(s): University of Adelaide, Australia
- Study Level: PhD
- Scholarship Type: Research Award
- Scholarship Worth: A stipend of $28,854 (indexed annually) per annum
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Details About University of Adelaide Research Scholarship 2022
The successful applicant will work with researchers Dr Michelle Phillipov (University of Adelaide) and Professor Susan Luckman (University of South Australia) to develop their own independent research project on a subject of relevance to the study.
The scholarship will be for 3 years and has a stipend of $28,854 (indexed annually) per annum. It is likely to be tax exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
Who is Eligible to Apply
To be eligible for University of Adelaide Research Scholarship for International Students, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed and been awarded a relevant Bachelor Degree with Honours (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent academic writing and communication skills are essential.
- Applicants must be international students/Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia who are acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
How to Apply
Expressions of interest should be submitted to Dr Michelle Phillipov (email@example.com) by no later than 31 March 2022 with the name of scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022