The University of Bayreuth has opened its application portal to eligible International students and doctoral researchers through its International Office to apply for the available funding opportunities and scholarships to study in Germany for the academic session.
This offer gives International students and doctoral researchers the opportunity to apply to the International Office for a study grant. The funding from the State of Bavaria and the DAAD available for this purpose is Limited.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Bayreuth International Scholarships;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bayreuth, State of Bavaria and DAAD
- Host Institution(s): University of Bayreuth, Germany
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Waivers/Research Grants
- Scholarship Worth: Varies
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International Students
Details About the University of Bayreuth International Scholarships
Foreign students also have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service(DAAD). Information on this can be obtained from your local representative abroad or on the Internet at www.daad.de. All grants can be awarded for up to two semesters. Scholarships for international students awarded via the International Office.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Bayreuth International Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Be an international student from any nationality.
- Must be a full-time degree student.
- must have a masters degree certificate.
- Must be enrolling for a PhD research study programme.
How to Apply
As part of the application process for University of Bayreuth International Scholarships in Germany, applicants can proceed to completed application form and upload necessary application documents as may be required.
- Enrollment certificate
- Letter of motivation
- Copies of your passport and residence permit
- Letter of recommendation from your supervising professor at the University of Bayreuth (form)
- Description and timeline of doctoral research
- Signed declaration of the obligation to repay funds in the event of an application for naturalization (form)
- Evidence of the final grade achieved in your master’s programme
Application Deadline: August 31 (winter) and February 28 (Summer)