Are you looking for a scholarship as an Undergraduate to further your studies abroad? University of Cincinnati International Scholarships provides you with the opportunity to study in USA as an international student.
The scholarship is available for first-year students and transfer students who wants to be trained at the university. The scholarship also provides up to $32,000 over four academic years for students who meet the minimum requirements for renewal.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Cincinnati International Scholarships for Undergraduates;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Cincinnati, USA
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Host Institution(s): University of Cincinnati, USA
- Scholarship Worth: up to $32,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students
University of Cincinnati International Scholarships 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the University of Cincinnati International Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must have attended his/her entire high school outside the United States of America.
- Must be a foreign student who have completed (or are completing) an Associate’s degree from an accredited university or community college in the U.S. or outside of the U.S.
- Foreign national transfer students who have earned at least 24 semester hours of university level course credit at a university outside of the U.S.
- Must meet the minimum Math and English test requirements for students.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Cincinnati International Scholarships 2022/2023 are to apply for admission into an eligible program at the university. If offered admission, the students are automatically considered based on their application and required application materials.
Students should submit all application materials before the program priority deadline in order to receive maximum consideration.
Varies according to department