The University of Glasgow is currently accepting applications for its ongoing ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship. This scholarship is for international students seeking to begin their 2022 Masters scholarship programme in UK.
This scholarship opportunity is awarded in the form of a full tuition fee waiver and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Glasgow ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Glasgow, UK
- Scholarship Type: Full Waiver Scholarships
- Host Institution(s): University of Glasgow, UK
- Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: International Students
ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship Details
As part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse international community, The University of Glasgow are delighted to introduce the ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship for 2022.
With this scholarship we wish to recognise outstanding students who will add to the diversity and vibrancy of the School, and who has shown determination in their career to date.
Who is Eligible to Apply
To be eligible for University of Glasgow ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship 2022, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be Masters or postgraduate students
- be classed as international for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for an eligible postgraduate taught programme for September 2022 entry
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 1st Class Hons
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time program at the University
- Applicants must come from Eligible countries/regions
- Environment & Sustainable Development [MSc]
- Financial Technology[MSc]
- International Human Resource Management & Development [MSc]
How to Apply
To participate for University of Glasgow ASBS Global Challenges Scholarship, Applicants holding offers must apply via the online scholarship application for this scholarship.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: April 01, 2022
Applicants will be informed of the outcome by 31st May 2022.