University of La Verne Merit Scholarships 2022: Applicants are invited to send in their application for the ongoing University of La Verne Merit Scholarships for International Students. Students wishing to study for an undergraduate program in the United States can take advantage of this opportunity.
The University of La Verne offers competitive merit scholarships to all international undergraduate applicants who wish to enroll in a degree program in the University.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of La Verne Merit Scholarships 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of La Verne, USA
- Scholarship Type: Academic award
- Nationality: International Students
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Host Institution(s): University of La Verne, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $30,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Several
Who is Eligible To Apply for University of La Verne Merit Scholarships
International Students that are not U.S. citizens may qualify for an International Student Scholarship at the University of La Verne. There are competitive merit scholarships open to all first-year applicants. In addition, there are scholarships available specifically for international transfer students.
Students will be notified of merit scholarships in their admission letter. A complete financial package typically follows three weeks after an admission decision.
To be eligible for University of La Verne Merit Scholarships for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have an offer of admission to study in the University.
- Applicants must enroll in full-time degree program
How to Apply
There is no separate application process as all applicants are considered upon review of a completed and timely submitted application. Interested applicants are to apply for admission first and then will be automatically considered for the scholarship
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
March 02, 2022