University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 is inviting Applications from suitably qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students for their 2022/2023 academic session which is designed to recognize the achievements and potential of international students.
The establishment of the scholarship is aimed at recognising international students who can demonstrate the highest levels of academic, personal or extracurricular endeavour. It seeks to provide up to 50% of tuition fees for one year of study.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lincoln, UK
- Host Institution(s): University of Lincoln, UK
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International Students
Criteria for Eligibility University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be an international student applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University.
- Must have an unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for an undergraduate programme, or postgraduate taught programme.
- Students applying for an undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant qualifications required for admission into the University of Lincoln.
- Students applying for a postgraduate study must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent.
- Must be willing to become a Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship ambassador.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Lincoln Global Leaders Scholarship 2022/23 are to complete an online application form and ensure that they meet the academic requirements.
Application Deadline: August 5th 2022