University of Lincoln is inviting applications from qualified African Students for the University of Lincoln Africa Scholarship. The scholarship is aimed at supporting students with good academic potential who are pursuing a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Lincoln.
The scholarship is geared towards assisting eligible African students who are passionate about enrolling for a postgraduate degree at the University of Lincoln. The scholarship is highly competitive and only candidates who demonstrate achievement in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavours will be awarded.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Lincoln Scholarships for Africans;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
- Host Institution(s): University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
- Study level: Postgraduate (MSc & PhD)
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
- Scholarship Worth: £5,000
- Nationality: Africans
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Lincoln Scholarships for Africans
To be considered for the University of Lincoln Scholarships for African Students , applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a national or permanent resident of an African Country.
- Applicants must already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme beginning in 2022/23.
- Applicants must have been awarded a bachelor’s degree in relevant courses from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or its equivalent.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study- this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0-7.0 or its equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Lincoln Scholarships are to complete an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit same to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
Applicants are to attach their academic certificates, CV and English language requirements. Applicants will also be assessed by completing a 300-word statement as part of the Application Form.
Application deadline: 16th December, 2022