The University of Saskatchewan in Canada is offering the International Excellence Awards to international students entering any direct-entry college of the university. The University of Saskatchewan Scholarships are offered to students presenting among the best academic records. Entries are now being received for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The University of Saskatchewan is one of the top-ranking research-intensive universities in Canada where study and discoveries is enhanced by outstanding facilities provided by the university. The university is known for its contribution to a sustainable future by tackling key issues in areas of special and emerging strengths.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Saskatchewan
- Scholarship Location: Canada
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Worth: $10,000 CDN
- Scholarship Slot: 4
- Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students (non-Canadian citizens paying differential tuition) entering any direct-entry college at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic achievements evident in their high school or other academic credentials.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership abilities and be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time study programme for the next academic session at the university
How to Apply
Applicants are first to apply online for undergraduate admissions into the university. Afterwards, students offered admission will be automatically considered for the scholarship. Students must also ensure that they submit necessary supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 15 February, Annually