University of Toronto is offering admission scholarships to international students across the globe for a full-time undergraduate study programme slated for 2022/23 academic year.
The University of Toronto scholarship offer over 5,000 undergraduate admission awards that total nearly $25 million, along with its faculties, campuses and colleges, awards each year. High school students (including international candidates) are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships when they apply to study in the University.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Toronto Admission Scholarships;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Toronto.
- Scholarships to be taken at: University of Toronto, Canada
- Study Level: Undergraduate.
- Scholarship Type: Entrance Award/Tuition Award.
- Scholarship Worth: Varies by award.
- Number of Awards: Over 5,000 scholarships to be awarded.
- Nationality: International students.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Toronto Admission Scholarships
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Toronto – Canada
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants should check and meet the university’s admission requirements at the admission requirements page.
- The scholarship awards and cut-offs will vary by division, faculty and college.
How to Apply
In applying for the for the University of Toronto International Admission Scholarships 2022 , there may be no separate application for the admission scholarships, applicants are required to take admission to this university before the deadline. After taking admission students are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships.
Application Deadline: Varies by programme