The University of Western Australia has announced the Global Excellence Scholarship Program for eligible international students. High-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, from selected countries, who apply for particular courses at the University will be awarded this significant scholarship.
Do you want to study in Australia in 2022? The Global Excellence Scholarship Program is giving undergraduate students up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years on eligible courses or AUD$36,000 over 3 years; postgraduate students can receive up to AUD$24,000 over two years on eligible courses.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Western Australia
- Host Institution(s): The University of Western Australia
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Full/Part-Fee Scholarships
- Scholarship Worth: up to AUD$48,000
- Number of Awards: Not Stated
- Nationality: International Students
Details About The University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship
The Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship
To qualify for the University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship, you will need to:
- be a citizen of one of the countries in this list.
- have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- have achieved an equivalent:
- ATAR of 88.00 – 98.00+; or
- WAM of 70.00 – 85.00+
- Specific eligibility conditions for undergraduate and postgraduate are also available (see official page)
|undergraduate score||scholarship value per year1||total scholarship value over 3 years2||total scholarship value over 4 years3|
|ATAR 98.00||AUD$15,000||Up to AUD $45,000||Up to AUD $60,000|
|ATAR 95.00 – 97.99||AUD$10,000||Up to AUD $30,000||Up to AUD $40,000|
|ATAR 90.00 – 94.95||AUD$8,000||Up to AUD $24,000||Up to AUD $32,000|
|ATAR 85.00 – 89.95||AUD$5,000||Up to AUD $15,000||Up to AUD $20,000|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can proceed to see how to apply for a study place at the university. The scholarship is automatically awarded to those who are eligible based on ATAR/WAM requirements.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: Varies