The Wema Bank Bankers in Training Programme which is aimed at offering banking experience is open to receive applications from young graduate with the willingness to have a career in Finance, Audit, Compliance and Credit functions.
WEMA Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
Key Fellowship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing WEMA Bank Bankers in Training Programme:
- Company/Organisation(s): WEMA Bank
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Basic Qualifications: First degree
- Program Type: Training Programme
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: Nigerians
Eligibility Criteria for the WEMA Bank in Bankers Training Programme
To be considered for the Bankers Training Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University.
- A BSc in numeric related courses
- Willingness to have a career in Finance, Audit, Compliance and Credit functions
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at one sitting
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service programme
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the WEMA Bank Bankers Training Programme 2022 are to complete an online application be the application deadline.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: 4th November 2022