The World Trade Organization Internships 2022 is inviting suitably qualified graduate students to apply for it internship programme. The World Trade Organization Secretariat maintains a variety of internship programmes for post-graduate students.
The World Trade Organization Internship Programme is aimed at providing a great opportunity for postgraduate students from World Trade Organization member and observer countries to gain valuable experience.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing World Trade Organization Internships;
- Company/Organisation(s): World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Program Location: WTO headquarters
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
- Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
- Program Duration: Up to 10 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: WTO member countries
Details About World Trade Organization Internships
There are three internship programmes at the WTO.
- The WTO internship programme is open to postgraduate students from all WTO members and countries or customs territories engaged in accession negotiations;
- The China LDC and Accessions Programme (also known as the China WTO Accession Internship Programme); and
- The WTO Support Programme for Doctoral Studies. The internship programmes is designed to increase the diversity of the WTO.
Eligibility Criteria for World Trade Organization Internships
To be considered for the World Trade Organization Internships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 21 years old and a maximum of 30 years old during the internship
- Be a national of a WTO member state or a country or customs territory engaged in accession negotiations.
- Have completed his/her undergraduate studies in a relevant discipline and have completed at least on year of his/her postgraduate studies.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the World Trade Organization Internships are to submit their applications through the WTO external jobs platform and only candidates selected for interview are contacted.
Application Deadline: Not specified