Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Program (YEEP) is currently providing Scholarship, Mentorship, and Funding Programs for young African entrepreneurs. The aim of the program is to raise and empower young Africans through entrepreneurship. The application portal for 2022 is currently open, interested candidates are advised to apply.
The YEEP project is geared towards reaching, educating and empowering young entrepreneurs across different African States through effective initiatives and unique solutions.
Details About the Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Program (YEEP)
Participation in the program is open to organizations, enterprises, startups which are led by youths between the ages of 18 – 40 years. Priority is also given to idea-stage and growth-stage startups or social enterprises working on an initiative product or idea. Successful candidates will be equipped for success through the scholarship and mentorship program, learn entrepreneurship essentials and earn a certificate in Business Management.
Eligibility Criteria for the Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Program (YEEP)
To be eligible for the YEEP Scholarship/Mentorship/Funding Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be leaders of organizations, social enterprises, startups and must be between the ages of 18 – 40 years.
- Be required to present and defend their business proposals as they pitch live to their potential grantors/investors.
- Must demonstrate passion for the business proposal involved.
Benefits of the Program
- Access to several opportunities within the network
- Business networking opportunities
- Skill acquisition
How to Apply
To register for the Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Program (YEEP) 2022, please proceed to complete the online application on or before the application deadline as late application will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: On-going