The Bangor University Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate Research Scholarship for academically excellent International Students is currently available. This award is available to international students commencing academic program for 2022-2023 academic session.
Each year of study at the University attract an award of 50% discount on the published International Tuition Fee. The students academic progression determine the continuation of the scholarship to the next academic year.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Bangor University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bangor University, UK
- Host Institution(s): Bangor University, UK
- Study Level: Masters
- Scholarship Type: Academic Award
- Scholarship Worth: 50% discount on tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 15
- Nationality: Home & International Student
Details About the Bangor University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
The University is looking to award the scholarship to students demonstrating academic excellence and notable achievements in their extra-curricular activities.
Looking for students who will make a valuable contribution to all aspects of University life and whose values match the Universities own: Ambition; Including; Integrity; Sustainability and Transformation. If you think that sounds like you, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Eligibility Criteria for Bangor University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
To be eligible for Bangor University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is for outstanding international and EU applicants.
- All candidates must hold/ be on track to achieve the equivalent of a UK 1st class bachelor degree and / or equivalent of a Distinction at UK Masters’ level to be eligible.
- All candidates must hold an offer of admission for a research programme starting in the academic year 2022/23 (start date between 1st Sept 2022 to 31 August 2023).
- Both part-time and full-time Postgraduate Research offer holders are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to self-funded and partially-funded International and EU students only. Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
- Students must be paying International Tuition Fee levels.
How to Apply
To participate for Bangor University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, applicants are expected to adhere to the following steps:
Step 1: Check your eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below.
Step 2: Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form before the deadline: 5pm UK time on 6th June 2022.
Step 3: You must obtain a supporting statement from an academic member of staff at the relevant Bangor University Academic school, see link in the box on the right.
Step 4: Eligible applications will be forwarded to the academic school and a selection panel will make the decision. Successful candidates will be informed by the middle of July 2022.
Application Deadline: June 6, 2022