University of Western Australia is offering Scholarships and various tuition discount programs to high-achieving International students across the globe for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Western Australia significant scholarship is offering up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years on eligible courses to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, international students who apply for particular courses at the University.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing University of Western Australia Scholarships
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Western Australia, Australia
- Host Institution(s): University of Western Australia, Australia
- Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Fee discount Scholarship
- Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee up to AUD$48,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International students
Details About the University of Western Australia Scholarships
The Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
If you’re looking to study in Australia in 2022, undergraduate students can receive scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years on eligible courses or AUD$36,000 over 3 years; postgraduate students can receive up to AUD$24,000 over two years on eligible courses.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Western Australia Scholarships
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Western Australia Scholarships 2022/2023
- Applicants must be international student.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed below.
- Have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- Eligible countries: Botswana, Zambia, Kenya, Zimbabwe Chinese Citizen, Mauritius, South Africa Canadian, Myanmar Citizen, Singaporean Citizen, Malaysian citizen, Indonesian Citizen, Vietnamese Citizen, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Cambodia, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, Plurinational State of, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Phillipines, United States of America, United Kingdom, South Korea, Mongolia, Macau, France, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Finland, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Slovenia.
Benefits of the University of Western Australia Scholarships
Successful applicants for University of Western Australia Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students will receive;
- Scholarships of up to AUD$48,000 over 4 years
- AUD$36,000 over 3 years
- AUD$24,000 over two years on eligible courses.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates seeking to apply for the University of Western Australia Scholarships are first required to received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
As an international student, you can use an official UWA representative to help you study with the University. We have more than 200 education agreements covering agents in more than 900 locations worldwide.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: varies