UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship has announced the opening of its 2022 application portal for postgraduate student wishing to advance your career at a reputable university in England. The UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 for International Students will help in offsetting up to 50% of the tuition fees of the international student.
The UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship recipients will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the university throughout the duration of the course.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the West of England (UWE)
- Host Institution(s): University of West England, United Kingdom
- Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition waiver
- Subject Eligibility: All areas of study
- Nationaly: International students
Eligibility Criteria for UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for the Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 at the University of the West of England, applicants must:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree.
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
How to Apply
Applicants for the UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 for International Students will be invited to apply as part of the application process if he/she pass the eligibility criteria as listed above. Applicants are to view the international application guide to find out how to apply to UWE Bristol as an international applicant.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022