Bocconi Graduate Merit Awards to Study in Italy 2022 is ongoing for both international and domestic students who wish to study in Italy on the grounds of academic merit. This award includes a full tuition and fees waiver worth approximately €14,000 per year.
Bocconi University is committed to making our superior level of higher education available to outstanding students. For the provision of these Awards, Bocconi University commits its own resources and generous donations from private donors, Alumni, individuals and foundations.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Bocconi Graduate Merit Awards to Study in Italy 2022:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bocconi University, Italy
- Scholarship Type: Full-Fee Scholarships
- Nationality: International Students
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters, MBA)
- Host Institution(s): Bocconi University, Italy
- Scholarship Worth: Up to €14,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Several
Eligibility and Criteria for Bocconi Graduate Merit Awards 2022
- Academic profiles considered to be amongst the top applicants (International, Italian and Bocconi) will be considered for a Merit Award based on the admission’s application submitted to Bocconi University.
- The Bocconi Merit Award evaluation will primarily be based on the candidate’s academic achievement.
- In addition to academic achievement, the complete dossier provided to the Admissions office will be evaluated.
- The Merit Award includes a full tuition and fees waiver, worth approximately €14,000 per year.
How to Apply for this scholarship
- How to Apply: Applicants only need to apply for admission into eligible course of study at Bocconi University to be considered for Bocconi Graduate Merit Awards. There is no separate application for the scholarship
- In order to accept the scholarship, they will need to follow the instructions indicated in the email and complete the online scholarship acceptance procedure by the enrollment deadline.
- The scholarship acceptance procedure can be accessed only after completing the enrollment procedure.
Application Deadline: Updated Yearly