Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is currently receiving applications for its 2023 complete study programme at the Harvard Business School of Harvard University. It is one of the world’s most prestigious Universities offering one of the world’s leading MBA programmes.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship comes up every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School. Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals, and also creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children. Interested applicants must be of an excellent academic background and demonstrate considerable promise.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Harvard University MBA Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation/ Harvard University
- Host Institution(s): Harvard University, USA.
- Scholarship level: Masters.
- Scholarship Worth: US$102,200 plus other benefits
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International students.
Eligibility Criteria for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship, applicants must consider the following:
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
BENEFITS of the Internship
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
How to Apply
Candidates for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship should first apply for admission into Harvard Business School and then send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023.