Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship 2022 at Monash University is available to suitably qualified international students. International students who are qualified are advised to make use of this opportunity.
The Monash scholarships which are awarded based on academic record, any research outputs and prior research experience are very competitive. The scholarship worth is valued up to $30,000.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
- Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
- Study Level: Masters
- Scholarship Type: Academic Award
- Scholarship Worth: $30,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International Student
Details About the Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship
Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarships are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees. These scholarships are co-funded by Monash University and the enrolling faculty/academic unit and are available to help support students with living costs whilst studying at Monash.
Eligibility Criteria for the Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship
To be eligible for Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship at Monash University, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be International student
- Applicants must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements and
- Applicants must meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Successful applicants for the Co-funded Monash Graduate Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- A living allowance (stipend), and
- A relocation allowance, if eligible.
There are a number of tuition scholarships available for our international students that can be packaged with this stipend.
How to Apply
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal.
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible)
If you are a new applicant, you must have obtained an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the relevant faculty before starting your application.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022