The James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation is offering $24,000 James Madison Graduate Fellowships to individuals who desire to become outstanding teachers of the American Constitution at the secondary school level. Application portal is opening soon, interested applicants are invited to compete for the 2022 slots.
The Fellowship will cover US$24,000 towards a Master’s degree in either American history, teaching, or education. Interested students must be committed to becoming a teacher of American history upon completion of their study.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing James Madison Graduate Fellowships;
- Fellowship Sponsor(s): James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation, USA
- Host Institution(s): US accredited institution based in the United States
- Study Level: Masters
- Fellowship Type: Graduate Research Fellowship
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Details About the James Madison Graduate Fellowships
The scholarship can be applied to any US accredited institution based in the United States. All fellowship recipients will also partake in a summer institute on the Constitution, a trademark portion of the fellowship programme. The James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation offers $24,000 James Madison Graduate Fellowships to individuals desiring to become outstanding teachers of the American Constitution at the secondary school level.
Eligibility Criteria for the James Madison Graduate Fellowships
To apply for James Madison Graduate Fellowships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- The award is available for both domestic and international students.
- Applicants must participate in full-time study at US accredited institution based in the United States.
- The award is available for graduate courses offered in the University.
- An outstanding academic record.
- Proven English proficiency.
How to Apply
As part of the application process, interested students are required to get enrolled in a graduate program at any US accredited institution based in the United States, thereafter can proceed to submit online application for the fellowship. Application begins September 17.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: March 1, 2023