The National College of Ireland is offering tuition discount scholarships to international students for the 2022/23 academic session. The scholarship offer is available for the Masters, Master’s Edge, Higher Diploma, Future Leaders and Entrepreneurship.
The value of the National College of Ireland International Scholarships vary but some offer up to 50% of tuition fee to international students who have a full offer to study in a degree program at the University.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing National College of Ireland International Scholarships;
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): National College of Ireland, Ireland
- Host Institution(s): National College of Ireland, Ireland
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarships
- Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% of Tuition
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International students
Details About National College of Ireland International Scholarships
National College of Ireland has an extensive scholarship and bursary portfolio for international students which aim to reward excellence and promote diversity among the student body.
Eligibility Criteria for National College of Ireland International Scholarships
Some of the eligibility conditions for the National College of Ireland International Scholarships are stated as follows;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Can meet the English language requirements.
- Applicants must be self sponsored.
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Have completed some research experience
- Candidates must enroll in a full-time program.
Scholarship Benefits for National College of Ireland International Scholarships
- Academic Merit Scholarship: €2,000 – €4,000
- Higher Diploma Scholarship: €4,000
- Entrepreneurship Scholarship: 50% of tuition fees
- Master’s Edge Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Future Leaders Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
How to Apply
All students who receive an offer to study a masters degree course at NCI are automatically assessed for these scholarships based upon a range of criteria, including their academic transcripts. Scholarship application forms are also available at the official webpage (link below) for specific scholarship types
Application Deadline: April 30, 2022