The Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Programmes 2022 is open to highly motivated candidates, especially young African Graduates. Whichever Standard Bank graduate programme you choose, you’ll find these things in common: quality, possibility, and unparalleled opportunity.
Standard Bank Group internship gives you the opportunity to gain valuable workplace experience with the foundation of your tertiary qualification. You will have the opportunity to start contributing from the moment you join, as you get involved in real projects that will give you every chance for development and growth.
Key Scholarship Details
These are some of the key details about the ongoing Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Program:
- Company/Organisation(s): Standard Bank, South Africa
- Program Location: South Africa
- Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
- Program Type: Youth Development and Employment Program
- Program Duration: Over 12 consecutive months
- Available Slot: Several
- Nationality: Africans
Details About the Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Program
Once you have completed your internship, you will possess highly in-demand skills and qualifications. So, you will be able to own your career potential, and apply for the role of your dreams.
A learnership with Standard Bank Group follows a work-based approach to learning, you will gain a real-world understanding of Standard Bank Group, as you are guided and supported to achieve the goals you have set yourself.
The programme integrates practical and theory, and includes both structured work experience and structured learning with an accredited training provider – leading to a SAQA accredited qualification.
Eligibility Criteria for the Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Program
To be eligible for Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Programmes, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Completed Matric with a 60% average or above for all programmes
- Minimum tertiary academic average of 60% or above for learnerships, internships and graduate programmes depending on specific programme requirements
- Currently completing or a completed tertiary qualification in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Social Science and Mathematics
- Matric, Higher Certificate, Diploma, Advanced diploma, Btech, Degree and Post Graduate qualifications accepted depending on specific programme requirements
- Must be a South Africa citizen, between ages of 18-30, not registered for or completing another learnership or internship.
How to Apply
Please note that all the recruitment processes comply with the applicable local laws and regulations. Standard Bank South Africa has a Vaccination Policy which requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Application Deadline: Not Specified